Author Topic: [Solved] Missing Units  (Read 1811 times)

Offline carl_60423

[Solved] Missing Units
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:50 am »
When I select a Space Dock the game says I have 170 of 170 Standard Fighters and 150 of 150 Mk2 but when I look in all of my systems I see that I have 32 Mk2 and zero Standard Fighters.

What's going on here? I am at a huge disadvantage since I am unable to field my full compliment of units.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 01:19:44 am by x4000 »

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Missing Units
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 12:07:20 am »
I'd suggest using the Find tool on the side of the galaxy map.  So far as I know, there is no bug related to this, I'm playing it now and it seems fine.  So most likely they just got away from you somewhere you didn't expect or remember.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline carl_60423

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 12:39:28 am »
I used the search tool to look for Standard Fighters and there are none to be found.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 12:40:58 am »
Can you post a save?  Also, what version are you playing on?
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline carl_60423

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 12:46:10 am »
I am playing 3.0.1.6 with Zenith Expansion.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 01:19:33 am »
Ah, okay -- loading this up in the latest beta 3.043 version (which will be official on Monday, with whatever last fixes), it's easy to see what the issue is.  But I can see why you were confused.  These ships are all stored in your fortresses on Mudic, where I guess you put them in order to keep them out of the way during a fight or something along those lines.  In the version you are playing, ships inside transports are simply invisible to the Find interface.  On the later versions, it shows them parenthetically so that you can still find them when they are in transports.  At any rate, you've got a huge amount of stuff on Mudic, so that's where you can find everything you need for now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk