Author Topic: On Recovering Expansion keys/links  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Procyon

• Newbie Mark II
On Recovering Expansion keys/links
« on: June 11, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »
Hiya!

While I don't post much on the forums, I consider myself a pretty solid fan of Arcen Games. Lately, I had to replace a dead harddrive with a new one, which forced me to reinstall AI War and its expansions. I still have my written keys, which is great, but the last two expansions didn't use that system and as a result, I didn't have any means to replace them. I tried emailing [email protected], but it's been approaching two weeks and I've not gotten a reply. I'm not sure if support is busy or the mails aren't being read, so I post here, hoping I could get some insight on the state of things. I really want to get back to playing!

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
Re: On Recovering Expansion keys/links
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 07:45:57 am »
They're likely VERY busy with the new game. I'll see if I can help poke the hornet's nest.
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 08:57:31 am »
Yikes!  We are very busy, but we still respond to requests like that within a couple of hours usually, and a lot of times faster.  It sounds like the gmail spam filter ate your email for whatever reason.  Can you email me directly at chrispark7 at gmail dot com, and I'll get you sorted out with what you need -- just let me know which expansions, and if you'd prefer steam keys or drm free links or whatever.

Sorry about that, and thanks for your support!  If you (or anybody else who ever happens to read this) don't get a prompt response in the future (within one business day), please do feel free to email me directly.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 09:16:06 am »
Hornet nest successfully poked ^^
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline Procyon

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 09:18:02 am »
You guys are great! Thanks!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 10:12:47 am »
Whew, I'm glad you said something on the forums, because this went straight to my personal spam, too.  That's so odd!  That hasn't happened before, not sure what that's about.  It said that it was similar to spam messages that have been detected in the past.  I have a feeling that because you used the term VISA and gave a physical address, it figured you were a spammer.  Way to go, google... -_-

Anyway, I'm also responding here so that if my response goes to YOUR spam because of those words being in my reply to you, then you'll know to check your spam filter, too. ;)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk