Author Topic: Lost License Key  (Read 6338 times)

Offline hilariouslijah

Lost License Key
« on: August 21, 2017, 12:21:32 am »
Hey all! I bought AI War along with all it's expansions direct from this site a LOOOOOOOONG time ago (probably around 2013-2014, can't remember the exact date). Sadly, I didn't install it on Steam and the computer that it was on has now died with no backup. I really want to play it on my new PC but I can't without repurchasing it. Is there anything I can do to recover the keys?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Lost License Key
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 09:24:36 am »
SO sorry for being slow on responding to this!  I see your purchase was through fastspring in 2014, based on your email address matching the one on the forums.  I've just re-sent the fulfillment emails, so you should be all set.  If you run into trouble, please let me know though and I can PM you instead.

Cheers!
Chris
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline hilariouslijah

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 11:23:16 pm »
Thank you so much for this! More than I could have hoped for!

Offline hilariouslijah

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 11:31:48 pm »
EDIT: Actually, the emails aren't working. Both the download links and the steam keys are completely blank. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/gallery/rFhOW

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 09:20:10 am »
Sorry for that!  The order you placed was old enough it was before we were distributing Steam keys and it had a different data format.  I've emailed you steam keys and a link for the drm free build as well.

Best,
Chris
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline hilariouslijah

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 09:28:10 pm »
It's working now! Thanks very much!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 07:32:22 pm »
My pleasure. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk