Author Topic: Hi Arcen team and IA War: Fleet command players. I have a problem: game saves.  (Read 1415 times)

Offline GhoulMX

• Newbie Mark II
I am new to this forum and the game. I'm exited to be here and  I love playing AI war : Fleet command.  I have  a problem with my game though.  I finished the tutorial campaing and it was great. But now that I start a regular game and want to save my progress, the game freezes and I must close the game from outside in windows.   Hence I dont get to save my progress.  Cheers and thanks for any help. By the way I play it on steam.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:28:41 pm by GhoulMX »

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Sorry about the inconvenience.  Can you try going into the Settings Window, Game tab, and making sure that the "submit high scores to steam" toggle is unchecked?  We've been seeing some freezes related to that recently.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline GhoulMX

• Newbie Mark II
Thanks for the quick response.   :D Well I started a new campaing a while ago, I set up my defenses and got my first fleet ready.  I saved the game, and it seems to have worked. I am so happy and exited since at the end of the tutorial it says there are many things to discover , I am also overwhelmed cuz I dont know what I will do.    Well time to dig into this baby.  Once again, thank you very mucho.   Cheers!    >D

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Glad to hear it's working for you now.  Have fun being exterminated! :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline GhoulMX

• Newbie Mark II
HAHA!!! >D   I did and it was fun. Thanks a million!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk