Author Topic: 8.007-8.012 Tractor Beams not being targeted by FRD Engineers  (Read 1514 times)

Offline MarioFanaticXV

• Newbie Mark II
8.007-8.012 Tractor Beams not being targeted by FRD Engineers
« on: September 13, 2014, 12:10:58 am »
I know FRD engineers will typically ignore particularly expensive items... But ever since 8.007, I've been noticing that my engineers will neither help to build nor repair tractor turrets unless I manually command them to do such. I did start a new campaign before this happened, but I don't recall changing any settings that should have effected this, I didn't change anything in controls, and I mostly just changed around the number of planets and ship caps (40 and very low... This was after a Fallen Spire campaign became far too laggy for me to play at 80 and normal, though I still had a lot of slow down at the very end of the campaign, which I followed through to the end). Was this an intentional update? If so, why? I can understand why they ignore things like an insanely expensive ion cannon or a slightly less insanely expensive super fortress, but why would they ignore the tractor beam turrets?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk