Author Topic: Cross planet selection and rallying  (Read 1465 times)

Offline altair1

Cross planet selection and rallying
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:39:43 pm »
In some of my games I have constructors scattered all over the galaxy (because of captures). Is there a way to select all constructors I have everywhere so I can set all of their rally points to one place at once? Is there at least a better way than one at a time or planet at a time?

Is there a way to move captured constructor buildings that humans can't build, even if that means destroying and rebuilding somehow?

Offline Lancefighter

• Core Member
Re: Cross planet selection and rallying
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 01:41:56 pm »
for the first one - you might be able to do that through the search menu on the left of the galaxy map

And the second one.. no.
Ideas? Suggestions? Concerns? Bugs to be squashed? Report them on the Mantis Bugtracker!

Author of the Dyson Project and the Spire Gambit

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Cross planet selection and rallying
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 02:32:22 pm »
For the first one, there is no way to do that.  But, there's almost no point to ever having more than one, possibly two space docks active at a single time, anyway.  Sending ships on long treks from way off is a waste of travel time, and having so many docks is a waste of energy in most cases. You can get more ships, faster, with a single or pair of docks and a bunch of engineers (which can be ordered around via the search in the galaxy map if you need to).

For the second one, by design you must deal with captured stuff "where it lies."  Thus the incentive to weigh where you care capturing such things, and it creates interesting defensive challenges on those planets at times, too.  It won't let you just turtle up!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk