General Category > AI War Classic - Mods & Modding

GFX Mod: Alternate Transport Ship Sprite

<< < (3/6) > >>

HitmanN:
Well, there's really only one thing that's required of a transport. It should look like it has a lot of space inside. ;)

This one would make a nice beam weapon starship, me thinks.  :) Or a replacement for Raid starship.

RCIX:

--- Quote from: HitmanN on May 01, 2010, 11:14:24 am ---Well, there's really only one thing that's required of a transport. It should look like it has a lot of space inside. ;)

This one would make a nice beam weapon starship, me thinks.  :) Or a replacement for Raid starship.

--- End quote ---
In that case, all you need is a ginormous flying warehouse with some engines on it :P

HitmanN:

--- Quote from: RCIX on May 01, 2010, 06:14:20 pm ---In that case, all you need is a ginormous flying warehouse with some engines on it :P

--- End quote ---

Now THAT would be awesome.  :D

Sizzle:
I always thought of the transports as the Spacing Guild Heighliners from Dune..

--- Quote ---"Are the Guild ships really big?" he asked.

The Duke looked at him. "This will be your first time off planet," he said. "Yes, they're big. We'll be riding a Heighliner because it's a long trip. A Heighliner is truly big. Its hold will tuck all our frigates and transports into a little corner -- we'll be just a small part of the ship's manifest."

-- Dune
Frank Herbert

--- End quote ---

Sizzle:
Bah the image won't link directly....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0nM4zGXoCFM/SoULT7swePI/AAAAAAAAADQ/OO6XeXuOf2k/s1600-h/FoldingSpace0003.jpg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version