General Category > AI War Classic - Mods & Modding

GFX Mod: Alternate Colony Ship Sprite (Revision 2)

(1/4) > >>

eRe4s3r:
Revision 2 - No Animation, no blue glow, no glow at all.. just a new sprite, for the purists ;)

Oh yes... install, extract colony ship rar in your AI War directory, back up the images/ships/colony Ship directory first.

And as extra the 3d rendering of the ship.. though it looks quite different ;p

FFLaguna:
Cool job. However, my biggest beef with the Colony Ship is that the large blue area makes the entire ship look dumb. With your mod it doesn't look like a suppository anymore, but I wish you could do something about the silly blue color. ;)

I-KP:
I am surpised that 'the blue bit' on the colony ship is causing such emnity but a giant monkey's head as the Leech starship goes unmentioned!  You people are weird.
 ;)

eRe4s3r:
No kidding!  ;D

You know if you hate the blue you can open it up in photoshop and simply desaturate that part ;)

Its blue because.. the original was blue - though sure i can make it non-blue .. i guess

Fiskbit:

--- Quote from: I-KP on December 19, 2009, 01:57:09 pm ---I am surpised that 'the blue bit' on the colony ship is causing such emnity but a giant monkey's head as the Leech starship goes unmentioned!  You people are weird.
 ;)

--- End quote ---

That was one I was hoping would get replaced during the graphic overhauls, but when I mentioned this, I was basically told how awesome it is, so that was that. :P I pretend now that it's a paint job on the ship to make it more terrifying, heh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version