Author Topic: Looking for a regular game.  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
  • More turrets! MORE TURRETS!
Looking for a regular game.
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:21:49 am »
Hey there, fairly new player here looking for a gaming group. What I would ideally like to do is set a regular time (Say, every Wednesday night at a set time or whatever) and play out a large campaign with a regular group of people, over the course of a few weeks. I don't quite have the time to play one of these campaigns in one sitting, so this would be ideal. Anyone interested please PM me or shoot me an e-mail or post a reply with your details.

Offline Pandemic

• Full Member Mark II
Re: Looking for a regular game.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 01:02:16 am »
A regular group would be pretty damn cool, and pretty much what I've been looking for :D. I've played a game or two with a buncha people on my Skype list (hi guys :P), but none to regularly... :(

If you wanna add me on Skype or Xfire (points his sig) then I'd be more then happy to join you, and I'm free pretty much whenever ;D.

-Pandemic
http://www.di.fm/wma/trance.asx
"Freedom is the ability to say 2 plus 2 makes 4. If that is granted, all else follows."  -George Orwell, 1984

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
  • More turrets! MORE TURRETS!
Re: Looking for a regular game.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 10:58:03 pm »
Awesome, I'll definitely be adding you to Skype (Mine's twilightwars2005). Any chance your other friends would want to join in? I'd like to get as many people as possible.

EDIT: Ok, for those of you interested, we now have a date and time! We will be meeting Friday nights at 22:00 EST and play until Midnight or 1, and will continue every Friday on a regular basis (We will be playing a medium or Large map and saving/resuming weekly until we finish the campaign). If you are interested, please add me on Skype (See above) and let me know.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 11:36:17 pm by Echo35 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk