Author Topic: I'm new, I'm curious, I want to see it all. Ai War EPIC campaing playthrough inv  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Weedos

Hello all I'm 29 yrs old guy from Finland and i just recently got in to AiWar thanks to steams good sale... and most of all thanks to the masterminds behind this game.

so what my point here is, is to find very dedicated ppl to play a big epic scale campaing (120 planets) all way through, by dedicated i mean 7 others + me, we keep it going till the screen say, you win or you loose, and as on added spice for the epic, planning to use about all the settings and mutators available, hence the curiosity and not patient enough so I wanna see all what AIWAR has to offer in one big epic scale of galaxy wide battles

overwhelming tought? I'd say more of a thrill :)

offcourse me being new and all, doom lvl is out of question, probably lvl 7 would be ok enough as there's 8 ppl... maybe can come in to conclusion of wich kind of random ai's we use, and random I mean that the dice shall decide this time, no self favorites :p

would like to start gathering those 7 ppl here now who share the similar mind tought, as wanting to see everything on TAD bit bigger scale than usual :D (hybrid hive surrounded by III and IV? few superfortresses added to the mix with batallions of starships and countless smaller craft adwancing at u all... I wanna see it atleast :) )

offcourse knowing this kind of game would take lots of time, so the game would been set to the fastest possible settings, bliz combat and game speed minimum of +4 , just to keep the tempo going, game time would vary from 4-6 hours (or even longer marathon when mutually can be agreed) atleast 2-3 days per week...

what i could guess, if ai would be like a total baller could we expect campaing last even a month by about these hours? even tho' I'd find that extremely rewarding experience if u ask me, so I ask you ppl of the community, what u say... wanna join me on an epic journey to beat the AI once and for all ( + all the other stuff game has to offer ).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 07:25:55 am by Weedos »

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
While I'm probably not up for this due to working full time, having a dog pup and a wife to take care of, I'd say this definately ranks in the "epic" rank :D Good luck!
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline Weedos

small update, only need 6 more ppl now :P

preferable europe area as closer timezones

Offline Weedos

guess ppl have played more then me and not interested on mega game, tho' as i've played bit more i think i can see why, we were 2 players with high shipcap and the game just went to snail mode at the 8hour mark, making the game ultra slow wich was quite frustrating... so i think I'm gona scrap the idea of maxed out game for now, but still am looking for more ppl to play with, and mebbe get 1-2 games going on with ppl who dont want to quit after first blunder :P

Offline KTRD

I be willing to play massive map :D
Skype name "ktrd_wds" call me if ya can. I can use TeamSpeak as well
Hope to play with you if not good luk :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk