Author Topic: Looking for people to campaign with  (Read 3197 times)

Offline apple532

Looking for people to campaign with
« on: October 28, 2012, 04:29:06 pm »
Hello fellow ai war gamers, I'm apple532.

I am new to ai war, having only played one solo game, but i have had some prior experience with rts type games.

I feel pretty confident about playing ai war on an easy game mode, so if someone is looking for a play that wants to play on difficulty 5 or 6, I'm ur man.

Here are some of the things i would like the server host to have

if ur on steam, i can add u so it would be an easier gameplay experience (not necessary)
i also ask that the 2 ai types be set to the random easier mode
i have three of the expansions, light of the spire, the zenith remnant, and children of neinzul.  I would like to play with those enabled
I would ask that the number of planets is 100 or below and that the layout of the wormholes isn’t too confusing
I would not like to host the server, and could someone help me through the process of joining a new campaign cuz I don’t have any port forwarding or stuff like that set up
I would also life if the other players In the campaign had teamspeak. A teamspeak server is cool but, I'm fine with just using the public server (voice.teampseak.com).
I'm also looking for not too advanced players, mebe intermediate players like me.
No fog of war pleez
I know that’s a lot of requirements, but most of them r just suggestions like I don’t really care if u have teamspeak or steam, but all the other game options are stuff I would like to have
thnx

Offline apple532

Re: Looking for people to campaign with
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 04:31:25 pm »
btw my play times are (in eastern standard time) between 8-10 every night. On weekdays, my times will be a little iffy cuz of homework, but on fridays I'm always on from 8-10

also, cant voicechat on weekdays

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk