Author Topic: Looking for a late-night co-op partner or two (9:30pm-2am PST)  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Shaemis

A friend and I have only played the game once in the past, but remember enjoying it. I recall an issue with her Hamachi that prevented us from continuing, but it since got resolved. I picked up all the DLC over time, itching to play again, but never got around to it. Hoping to change that!

I'm part of a relatively late-night group of folks, but none other than my one friend seem too keen on playing. I'm very inexperienced, and to be honest, not even that strong of an RTS player, but I love co-op games! I plan on getting back through the tutorial to re-familiarize myself with everything. And that's where YOU come in, hopefully!

We're looking for one or two people (keeping the group kind of small on purpose) to play a round in the near future, and possibly more after pending how much everyone enjoys themselves. We're social, I have a private mumble or teamspeak we can all hang out in, otherwise skype is an option if it's ultimately the easiest. It should be fun! So as long as you can play that late, are social, and hopefully not overly familiar with the game (so we can explore the game a bit together as opposed to being "coached") then contact me here! Feel free to reply here or PM me, and I'll be checking back daily until we find our partners!

Thanks in advance, look forward to meeting some of you!

Offline Aresmar

Re: Looking for a late-night co-op partner or two (9:30pm-2am PST)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:14:38 am »
Hey! Made an account to give ya a shout. I just got the game and want to get into some co op. I'm usually on about the times you reference and will be for the foreseeable future unless I get a night shift job. Even then I'll be on 3-4 days a week. Give me a shout and let's get a game going!

Offline Shaemis

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 08:00:06 pm »
Sounds great! So far it sounds like we'll have ~4 of us then if it all works out, since I had another person PM me. I'll be toying around with the tutorials again over the next few nights and we'll try to plan for something very soon. Since the other person, my friend, and myself are all on Steam, would you be available there? It'd be an easy way to get everyone together. Otherwise, we'll work something else out!

Offline Arc-3N-4B

• Artificial Intelligence
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 09:16:38 pm »
I can probably join you, if you need another.
Destroying humanity, one command station at a time.

Offline Shaemis

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 10:40:13 pm »
I can probably join you, if you need another.

We'll certainly keep you in mind. =) Feel free to add me as well.

As for both of you, and anyone else interested, add me on Steam if possible, or continue replying/PMing me here. We'll try to schedule something for this next week! Perhaps Monday or Tuesday night? (17th/18th)

http://store.steampowered.com/id/uhgii

Offline Arc-3N-4B

• Artificial Intelligence
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 10:44:57 pm »
Added on Steam.

Note that my brother uses my account often.
Destroying humanity, one command station at a time.

Offline TechSY730

• Core Member Mark V
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 12:58:51 am »
I most certainly can't be on for a few days (until June 19th at earliest), due to internet problems.

But at that point, if you are still playing next week, could I jump in?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:00:57 am by TechSY730 »

Offline Shaemis

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 07:19:57 pm »
I most certainly can't be on for a few days (until June 19th at earliest), due to internet problems.

But at that point, if you are still playing next week, could I jump in?

Sure! Having trouble getting in touch with a lot of the people, but we'll likely be planning for a round later this week. Add me on steam as well when you get the chance, I'll check back here in case you don't have steam to organize with you via the forums.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk