Author Topic: Regular Game Mk. II  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
  • More turrets! MORE TURRETS!
Regular Game Mk. II
« on: August 30, 2009, 06:50:19 pm »
I had a regular group going for a little while, but one of the members (Pandemic) seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth, and there were only 3 of us anyway, so I've decided to start another! I'm returning to the great frozen wastelands of Rochester this week, so we wouldn't be starting until after the 4th. On the bright side, I'll have my T1 connection back :D. Anyway, if you're interested, post up, we'll see how many we get. The idea is to pick a day or two and a time and play and keep it as fairly regular as possible, so post the times and days that you're available also. I'm unavailable Tuesday nights (After 6) and most of my classes end around 1 or 2, but I'm otherwise open. Feel free to Skype me also at twilightwars2005, just say who you are in the friend request because I get a lot of Spam.

Offline SoftNum

Re: Regular Game Mk. II
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 11:07:05 pm »
So, how long would you want to be free?  3 hours?  2?

I'm interested, but my schedule can be wonky sometimes.  I'm in CST.

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:29:31 am »
So, how long would you want to be free?  3 hours?  2?

I'm interested, but my schedule can be wonky sometimes.  I'm in CST.

My last group we ran 2-3 and it worked out ok, though I'd be open to splitting it up, changing it around, etc.

Offline CogDissident

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 04:06:39 pm »
I could do any day during the week, but not monday nights (6pm or later) or wednesday nights

Offline Grok

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 04:06:09 pm »
I'm interested in joining a solid Campaign. I can play most evening after 9pm + monday mornings + Friday morning/afternoon Eastern Standard Time. Friend me on steam, or find me on IRC chat.

Offline Kiro

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:26:25 pm »
I'd also want in!

Offline Takoul

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 09:39:56 am »
Hi  :)

I'd love to start playing.
I'm GMT UK
I'm around late afternoon to early night time  3-4pm til 9-10pm in the week. Weekends are more flexible
I'm ErrolBrown[FSB] on Steam (add me to friends if you want)
I'm in official AI group and just joined the Avengance one too in Steam also, unofficial AIWar group.

(btw its currently cold and wet down here in Stafford, the North don't hold monopoly on it being 'Grim' :p)

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 11:44:54 am »
Ah, seems there is a sudden interest in this again, lol. Quarter is drawing to a close, so I'll be very busy the next few weeks, but I'll definitely work up a schedule over Thanksgiving.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk