Author Topic: AI War RTSNet IRC Channel (irc.appliedirc.com/#aiwar)  (Read 9613 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
AI War RTSNet IRC Channel (irc.appliedirc.com/#aiwar)
« on: June 24, 2014, 12:00:20 pm »
This was something formed in 2009, and that a number of players used for a long time.  I haven't been there since 2010 or so, and this Java applet may have some serious problems for all I know.  At any rate, when redesigning our site, I didn't feel like this deserved such a place of prominence (in one sense) being on the main community section.  And on the other hand, I didn't just want to ditch it AND I felt like this forum was actually a better place for it to get more visibility anyhow.  So here you go!

AI War Applied IRC Channel

A Real IRC Client Is Better

You can easily connect with any real IRC client, such as HydraIRC. Getting started is easy -- simply click the following link once you have an IRC client installed: irc://irc.appliedirc.com/aiwar.

If you have not yet set up an Identity in HydroIRC, you'll want to enter a nickname and such for yourself, and then it will connect you right through to the AI War IRC Channel. That's it!

IRC address: irc.appliedirc.com/#aiwar

RTS Universe

Be sure to visit our IRC hosts, Applied IRC (formerly RTSNet)!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:18:54 pm by Dominus Arbitrationis »
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline dRbiG

Doesn't seem to work.

Google brought me here... do we have an IRC channel that's actually alive?

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
I just checked, and this channel does still work. Make sure you connect to irc.appliedirc.com then join #aiwar otherwise it might not work.
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk