Author Topic: Battle report final testing x3  (Read 3287 times)

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Battle report final testing x3
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 03:13:58 pm »
Ok, just put in a change for the next prerelease that should button that up :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Kaptein

Re: Battle report final testing x3
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 08:11:23 pm »
btw. we didn't have neinzul expansion today (or on the other games before), but we will tomorrow

also, we played another round =)

like to add that Raptor's die too easily, worse than teleport raider currently, and alot more expensive
every system I've come across has something that oneshots my army in less than 30 seconds
its not that radiers are useless, because theyre not, its that the AI has too many IWIN buttons against them

and my friend also complained about replacing teleport stations pretty much on a permanent basis

missing sprite for AI Laser wagon (har har, Guardian) Mk. II (at least without neinzul expansion)

-----

Things that differed this time around: we didn't start on AI mk.2 level, we started on mk.1 and that made start ultra-easy
with 8.3 AI was mk.2 at start, which is too much in my opinion

we had less problems keeping AI out after turning off cross planet waves!

scouting seems to work alot better now than before =) thats good

i dont think you should make all the system "guardians" so hard to kill, make room for several approaches to taking a system?
or simply choosing not to take a system? just kill guardians on 2 wormholes if you just want to train through

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk