Author Topic: Something bothering me  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Dizzard

• Sr. Member Mark II
Something bothering me
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:02:07 am »
I was going to post this on mantis, but I decided not to because I wasn't sure if it was something you'd want to be that worried about.

My problem is the snowsuits (the white full body one) (I know they're necessary for non ice age npcs but they look way too uniform. I recruited a bunch of different npcs from different time streams and now they all look the same thanks to the snowsuits. (It's sort of creepy)

I can understand them wearing the snowsuits actually on the settlement screen (when they're walking out in the open), but I'd like if on the strategy map screen you could saw their default picture with maybe a symbol or marker saying they're wearing a snowsuit. It would be nice to see a human face (or have the option to see one), the snowsuits sort of make them look like skelebots or robots of some kind.

Just wanted to get that out there, it's not game breaking. It might even be something I'll get used to when I find settlements from different time slices.

(This also stems from the fact I think that the quartz snowsuit is ugly, but that's really the only thing about the game I don't like at the moment. I'm hoping to buy the game in the next few days since I just reached the level 6 cap)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk