Author Topic: Cover  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Aquohn

• Full Member Mark III
  • WARNING: May Contain Objectionable Opinions
Cover
« on: July 22, 2013, 12:42:01 pm »
Hmm, just noticed the in-game help is largely silent on the issue of cover (or maybe I was just too careless to see it). At any rate, what are the rules for cover now? I remember at one stage you could get a bonus from having one or two resistance members nearby, or something like that. Does that still hold?
Arcen in Summary:
thank you so much, RNG
It aims to please!

Or is that "to kill"?  Hmm.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Cover
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:32:20 pm »
It's possible it did more in the past, I don't remember, but what it does right now is that a resistance member's % chance of getting hurt by simply being on a tile at the end of the turn is reduced by the presence of other resistance members within 2 or 3 tiles (I forget the distance).  Stacks up to 3 times.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Aquohn

• Full Member Mark III
  • WARNING: May Contain Objectionable Opinions
Re: Cover
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:42:14 pm »
It's possible it did more in the past, I don't remember, but what it does right now is that a resistance member's % chance of getting hurt by simply being on a tile at the end of the turn is reduced by the presence of other resistance members within 2 or 3 tiles (I forget the distance).  Stacks up to 3 times.

Ah. OK. But I don't see that mentioned when I check the help text (I did find an outdated reference, though: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=11988).
Arcen in Summary:
thank you so much, RNG
It aims to please!

Or is that "to kill"?  Hmm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk