Author Topic: 0.510 is now out.  (Read 2210 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
0.510 is now out.
« on: September 30, 2011, 12:44:05 pm »
This one is mostly bugfixes and tweaks based on the prior version: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=AVWW_-_Beta_Series_1_Release_Notes#Beta_0.510

See, this is why I didn't release 0.509 last night. ;)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Nenad

• Newbie Mark III
Re: 0.510 is now out.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 02:30:30 pm »
Aw, man, I didn't get to fly the sky because of this: "Ride The Lightning now has a 2 second casting speed instead of 1 second, to prevent being able to fly across the sky."

:P

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 02:32:09 pm »
Well, you can always become a bat. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline c4sc4

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 09:00:12 pm »
Are we going to get 0.511 tonight? The new item dropping mechanics look interesting.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 09:11:59 pm »
Are we going to get 0.511 tonight? The new item dropping mechanics look interesting.

I expect so, yeah.  I have a few more things to do related to that, but it's coming along well and I think really adds a nice element to the game.

Offline BobTheJanitor

• Master Member Mark II
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 11:19:08 pm »
I like how it looks like the platform game and the strategy game are becoming intertwined more completely. As I read it right now, the next version is mainly going to add multiple types of consciousness shards, although at the moment only blue is actually going to be used for anything? I'm already curious to find out how the rest will work.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 11:29:42 pm »
Correct, only blue will be useful right immediately, but don't avoid picking up the rest just because of that.  I don't know all of Keith's plans for the specific various colors, but I know he plans a varied cost system based on them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk