Author Topic: This is a test  (Read 7584 times)

Offline chemical_art

• Core Member Mark IV
  • Fabulous
This is a test
« on: August 28, 2016, 04:35:26 pm »
to see if the site is working correctly now or if it is frozen / cached / whatever the term is. It seems it is up, just a slow day I guess.
Life is short. Have fun.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Re: This is a test
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 04:39:30 pm »
Sorry about that, the server decided that it wanted to modify its /boot directory, resulting in it dying on a graceful reboot. Luckily Cloudflare kept the site visible, just not touchable. The best news is that no restores had to be made, so everything is still as it was before the crash!
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: This is a test
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 05:33:09 pm »
What a day for it to go down, too -- right after the raptor announcement. I still have a vacklog of emails and forum posts and whatnot to go through. I have mostly been sleeping today. Too much accumulated sleep debt, and just kind of off and depressed in general. Tomorrow will be hard, but better.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk