Author Topic: Mantis Emails  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Mantis Emails
« on: April 14, 2015, 08:53:04 pm »
Since I have been approached several times about Mantis apparently not sending emails, appeared to correct the problem, didn't actually fix anything, and now am at an utter loss for what could cause this. So, if anyone is willing to tell me if you're not getting Mantis emails and if you receive any error at any point in Mantis, that would be much appreciated!
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Mantis Emails
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 10:37:16 pm »
I got one...before April the First...
Can't think of any since.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 08:45:51 am »
Okay, so this isn't a relatively isolated incident then. I recently got a huge influx of emails from Mantis, so I'm curious to see if other people did too.

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 10:32:53 am »
I have -- seems to be working now!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Tolc

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 04:41:07 pm »
Same here. I tried to register for a mantis account around April 1st, but never got a confirmation email. Now it just says "Username already taken" when I try to register again.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 04:46:43 pm »
Same here. I tried to register for a mantis account around April 1st, but never got a confirmation email. Now it just says "Username already taken" when I try to register again.

Sent you a PM about this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk