Author Topic: Too Late For Slices?  (Read 16830 times)

Offline abdulmuhsee

• Newbie Mark III
Too Late For Slices?
« on: June 23, 2013, 06:29:03 pm »
So I've actually been tinkering with slice creation after envisioning some additional boss rooms that I thought up.

A few of them are actually pretty fun; would it be worthwhile to submit a batch of them here, or has that ship sailed?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Too Late For Slices?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 02:25:22 pm »
Sorry, I completely missed this post.  And yep, new slices are definitely something that are always welcome, and it's not too late at all.  Cheers!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline abdulmuhsee

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 06:35:53 pm »
Well, here are my three favorite slices.  I know, three is a minuscule amount, but three more randomization options is better than none.  I figured my few favorites would be better than a glut of generic stuff.  One of them is an exterior slice and two of them are boss rooms.

Boss rooms were the one area in which I noticed the most amount of recycling in terms of design and the amount of times I saw each slice, since it's somewhat difficult to make a myriad of rooms you face the henchman in without running out of alternations.  Some of them are also fairly easy when you can shoot out a row of crates and hide behind the rest.  That's why I wanted to add a couple more boss room options for the RNG.

Anyways, here they are.

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 01:58:11 pm »
Thanks for these.

It's not worth it to push a release just for this, but, next time we push a release, these three slices will be added.

Offline abdulmuhsee

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 05:25:56 pm »
My thoughts exactly; just whenever another batch of bugs/typos/whatever are fixed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk