Author Topic: Title theme  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
Title theme
« on: August 01, 2010, 01:53:38 am »
I've listened to this for maybe half an hour straight now. I feel I have to say this. Whomever made the Title Theme of Tidalis, thank you! It's a brilliant piece of music, easy to listen to and very very emotionally soothing. I absolutely love it! Top notch work! (Btw, even if you might be annoyed by the mis-sounds from the guitar, I'm not. It just adds to its awesomeness!)
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline PVega8

• Arcen Games Composer
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark II
Re: Title theme
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:14:23 am »
Thank you so much for the great compliments on the music! I had an awesome time putting those tracks together. After a couple of drafts of the theme, and especially once we really had the feel of the game locked down, it became easier and easier to write the final theme, and all the other themes. I love feel good music in general, so it was right up my alley. Thanks again! I'm really glad you're enjoying the music :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.  Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
Re: Title theme
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 02:55:42 pm »
Quite frankly all the music in Tidalis is very good, but the title theme really stuck with me. It's a masterpiece in my mind.
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk