Author Topic: Trade deals  (Read 974 times)

Offline Vinco

• Jr. Member Mark II
Trade deals
« on: April 13, 2014, 04:51:33 pm »
It looks like the trade deals I keep setting up don't last for very long.  Is there some limitation on the number of trade deals a race can have?  I'm trying to get the Skylaxians, Peltor, and Andor to like each other, but I can't seem to keep them trading.

Secondly, would anyone else benefit from a trade overlay on the strat map so we can see at a glance who is trading with whom?

Offline Tormodino

• Newbie Mark II
Re: Trade deals
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:42:24 pm »
Absolutely. A trade overlay would be very helpful, and I think trade should be far more prominent.

Something I thought would be very good would be to have trade convoys flying across the map, possibly getting jumped by pirates and raiders in flight so you could engage them without having to select  a mission.

Offline madcow

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 07:50:53 pm »
Trade deals definitely need work, there is no feedback on it so I have no clue if they're working, bugged, or what. As far as it looks to me, nothing actually happens after setting one up.

Offline Endymion

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 10:50:30 pm »
I'm pretty sure they are bugged, the viability of trade check seems to work wrong way around, it allows you to only make trade deals that the race can't maintain. Haven't actually checked in a few versions though.
I'm making videogames! You can read more about whatever I'm doing here

Offline Pepisolo

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Master Member Mark II
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 07:36:12 pm »
Mantising. (This just means that I'm putting some of this feedback onto the Mantis bugracker for ease of access and visibility to the devs). Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk