Author Topic: TLF Version 1.900-2.007  (Read 21472 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: TLF Version 1.900-2.007
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2014, 03:11:23 pm »
Cheers, changes coming on Monday or Tuesday, as Keith gets time for the last few things.  Thanks for your patience!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2014, 06:17:31 am »
Cheers, changes coming on Monday or Tuesday, as Keith gets time for the last few things.  Thanks for your patience!
Sounds good.
No worries, I figured out on my own that there has been thanksgiving weekend going on over in the US.
I hope you all got some quality time with your families :)!
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2014, 10:02:16 am »
We definitely did -- a great break for all of us.  I should have mentioned that on the forums, given the international nature of the group here (which I absolutely love).  So anyhow, yeah, it was a 3-day work week this past week.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2014, 07:02:07 am »
We definitely did -- a great break for all of us.  I should have mentioned that on the forums, given the international nature of the group here (which I absolutely love).  So anyhow, yeah, it was a 3-day work week this past week.

That sounds like it was probably a good bit of relief, after all of the stuff leading up to the release of the expansion, and you guys working on the new game at the same time...  Really, I dunno how you guys manage what you do without getting overly stressed out. 

As Thanksgiving goes I actually kinda slept through it myself, haha.  That'll be made up for with way too many gatherings over December though.

Here's hoping in advance that everyone who celebrates at all during this holiday month has a good time and good experience overall. 

I forgot what else I was going to say.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2014, 08:53:44 am »
We all really love the work itself, which really helps.  It's the deadlines and the money that lead to stress.  Though I think we all like seeing things come together quickly, so we all tend to move quickly for no other reason than we can't wait to see the result, too.  The deadlines thing mainly comes when we are crunched for something that just really isn't feasible without lots of pain (in one form or another) because of money woes.  And the money side of things mostly comes down to either having to unfavorably shorten schedules, or lay off staff, neither of which is good.  And of course the fear of losing even more than that.

But anyhow, yes, it was quite a nice break. :)

And the release is coming out this morning!  Keith was actually done with it yesterday morning, but I've been so caught up in various business housekeeping things that I didn't have time to push it out.  Thanks for the patience. :)

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2014, 09:40:53 am »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk