Author Topic: Pre-Orders?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Wingflier

• Core Member Mark II
  • To add me on Steam, click the little Steam icon ^
Pre-Orders?
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:41:59 am »
I know it's still a little early (in the Alpha) for a pre-purchase option, or even a Steam "early access" that companies so often do, allowing those who purchase their games early to participate in the unfinished process, but having said that, I think this game has attracted so much attention people would be willing to pay for it even without getting early access.

I know this game has had a much longer gestation period than you guys anticipated, and so many of us are SUPER EXCITED for it to be released. I wish we had a way to help you monetarily while you finish things up, and also have the peace of mind knowing that we'll be able to play the game the second it comes out.

Please consider it!
"Inner peace is the void of expectation. It is the absence of our shared desperation to feel a certain way."

Offline cupogoodness

• Arcen Games business development/Jack of all trades
  • Arcen Staff
Re: Pre-Orders?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 01:21:57 am »
We haven't set it in stone yet (because of the current fluidity of things), but this is in the cards. It won't be a Steam Early Access thing, but likely on our own a couple weeks ahead of the official Steam release.

Offline Ipkins

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 02:14:21 am »
If you do this, count me in.

I haven't signed up for Alpha mainly due to time constraints, but I have been following closely and will buy it as soon as it is available. If a pre-order option is there as well, I am cool with that, too.

[:)] Keep up the good work, from my vantage point it looks as if it is coming along nicely!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 09:02:55 am »
If we do a pre-order, it will also be paired with a "you can play this immediately" option, I think.  I am hoping we will be at a point where I will be comfortable with that soon.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk