Author Topic: Couple miscellaneous observations from early play  (Read 1115 times)

Offline seebs

Couple miscellaneous observations from early play
« on: August 01, 2014, 06:05:04 am »
1. Would like the option of continuing in a combat past the combat-victory point sometimes. For instance, suddenly bailing out of a combat when there's a bunch of life pods nearby seems wasteful.

2. Either there should be a Save-And-Quit button, or exiting the game when you haven't changed anything since you saved shouldn't prompt you. The idea is that a prompt that can make you lose data if you screw up shouldn't train you to always click yes.

3. Played for a while, somehow Peltians ended up with -190 public order, and everyone ended up with attitude towards them of maybe -350 or so from it. So I fixed their public order. ... aaaaand nothing changed. Years have passed, and still, nothing's changed. And I'm not sure whether the intent is that it will be a major undertaking to repair that, or whether that's an unintentional effect. I would have expected it to decay some over time, I guess?

4. Game runs fine unless I find one of those "three full squadrons" things. Those can result in a 10-20 second lockup, followed by a sort of slide-show performance for the rest of the (now very one-sided) combat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk