Author Topic: Steam-exclusive AGAIN?  (Read 28484 times)

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Steam-exclusive AGAIN?
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2016, 03:06:06 am »
Yes, still waiting. Drm-free version is at least 2 months late.
I'm happy the dev does not need our money, but maybe his mates would..

Patience.

Both Chris and Keith have been very busy with other projects of more importance (profit of THIS game compared to the possibility of those is, unfortunately, minimal), and those of us working on THIS game aren't in the business of making other versions; that's something Chris has to do.  So it's had to wait.

However, Chris is working on this currently, and a Linux version, if that means anything.  Theoretically that's coming soon.  He explains this in his other topic.  But that's a side thing, I expect, as his focus is on the raptor game, so no telling on how long it'll take.  I get the impression it wont take THAT long though.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2016, 07:55:15 pm »
The DRM-free version has now been submitted to Humble as of about 30 seconds ago. :)

Depending on how busy they are, I imagine it will be up soon (of course for all existing customers also).  Thanks for your patience, folks!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2016, 10:48:25 pm »
Live on humble with the DRM-free build there, too, now!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk