Author Topic: Starward Rogue Review  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Pepisolo

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Master Member Mark II
Starward Rogue Review
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:07:59 pm »
A steam user called Kinix informed me about this review of Starward Rogue that he wrote, so I just thought I'd share it. It's been a while since the game has had a published review, other than the steam ones, of course.

https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6627-starward-rogue-pc

Seemed like a good review to me with some fair points -- the story in the game is pretty non-existent......drat! Hopefully we can get around to improving that some day. Thanks for the review, Kinix! :)

Offline Logorouge

Re: Starward Rogue Review
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:56:21 pm »
Good, detailed review. You can tell he played the game quite a bit and knows exactly what he's talking about. I do think he's underestimating the mechs special properties, but that's a subjective thing. Also, the game got a 10/10 for sexual content because of all those sexy lasers. Nice! (What do you mean that's not how it works?)

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 10:02:25 pm »
Yeah, he's played this *a lot*.   Certain bits of expansion beta feedback have come from him, too, he's one of the ones I let in on that (I don't think he comes to the forums here, if I recall correctly).  Knows the game pretty darn well by now.

Offline Kinix

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 12:32:23 pm »
Good, detailed review. You can tell he played the game quite a bit and knows exactly what he's talking about. I do think he's underestimating the mechs special properties, but that's a subjective thing. Also, the game got a 10/10 for sexual content because of all those sexy lasers. Nice! (What do you mean that's not how it works?)

Actually, the way that morals part works confused me too. it's actually, the higher the number / 10 is, the better. so sexual content being 10/10 means that there is no sexual content.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk