Author Topic: Hard on keyboard?  (Read 10806 times)

Offline carldong

• Full Member Mark III
Re: Hard on keyboard?
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2017, 06:58:49 pm »
urrently up against: MapMaster, Resupply, Rally, and Keymaster. How does it look compared to those? Possibly is too overpowered, although I tend to not take it, myself.

I pretty much always choose that. Notice that shots also kills generator, which is a huge help because I hate trap rooms. I clear floors anyways so never map master; I don't remember what resupply and rally is, and I have more than enough keys with ability to destroy bombable blocks. I feel like that ability should appear later on.

And sometimes incinery(spell?) module make you automatically destroy any cover around, and now there is a purple bubble across the room? I actually saw this situation.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:01:58 pm by carldong »

Offline Frumple

• Newbie Mark III
Re: Hard on keyboard?
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2017, 10:17:41 am »
Resupply and rally are start of level missile and health refill, respectively. Former's tempted me a few times, but I only very rarely have a mech that has enough health heal pickups don't top it off or near enough, which makes the latter pretty marginally useful... and if I do and I'm taking enough damage that I'd get much out of it, I'm probably dead even with the heal, ahaha.

Pretty uncommon to have enough capacity and be using enough missiles the situation isn't more or less the same, really. Just more common, heh. It'd be a lot more tempting if I already had in the wrist, actually, since I wouldn't be piecemealing out missiles to crack shard blocks and might be using them more actively in actual combat...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk