Author Topic: Floor generated without a boss?  (Read 3482 times)

Offline Dare_Wreck

Floor generated without a boss?
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:35:16 pm »
Hi,

I'm on floor 6 in my current run, and I seem to have run into a floor that never had a boss room generated.  I have at least one upgrade that lets me see the important rooms on a given floor, and there's nothing here, not even any unexplored rooms:

Am I missing something obvious, or is this the result of a bug?

Thanks!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: Floor generated without a boss?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 11:36:46 pm »
It's a bug that should be fixed in the next version.
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline Dare_Wreck

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 11:40:55 pm »
Crud, thanks.  I don't suppose there happens to be a way to continue this run with some kind of cheat that turns achievements off, is there?  I'd hate to abandon it this far in.

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 11:48:14 pm »
Not without outside intervention.  I don't know of a way to enable dev mode after a run has started.  If you find a 4th Dimension item on the floor, you can continue on normally though.
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 10:32:38 am »
Crud, thanks.  I don't suppose there happens to be a way to continue this run with some kind of cheat that turns achievements off, is there?  I'd hate to abandon it this far in.
  are you sure there's no actual door to go through? it might just not be showing on the map?.
c.r

Offline Ayrix

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 12:13:10 pm »
  are you sure there's no actual door to go through? it might just not be showing on the map?.
The known bug is specific to floor 6, the problem is you can get there without meeting the prerequisites for any of the bosses that can be spawned there.

Offline Dare_Wreck

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 03:33:28 pm »

Yep, 99.9% sure.  I had the upgrade that lets you view the entire map of the floor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk