Author Topic: Is it ever worth using a key on access to a consumable shop?  (Read 3146 times)

Offline Wingflier

• Core Member Mark II
  • To add me on Steam, click the little Steam icon ^
Re: Is it ever worth using a key on access to a consumable shop?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2016, 10:23:36 pm »
My next evil plan is to lower consumable item prices (and increase uses). Don't tell Pepisolo or Misery.
 >D

We also have a list of new consumables, but I'm not supposed to say anything about that yet.
In all seriousness that's a really good plan. Having to unlock the shop plus walk back and forth across the map to use it is disincentive enough. Having to pay 50 credits for a single shot effect is committing incentive suicide.

I'll buy the argument that sometimes access to the shop is worth a key. I won't be convinced that having consumables cost more than some drones and permanent upgrades is a legitimate business strategy. That damn consumable shopkeeper is robbing us blind  :P
"Inner peace is the void of expectation. It is the absence of our shared desperation to feel a certain way."

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Is it ever worth using a key on access to a consumable shop?
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 11:19:58 pm »
I would agree with lowering the prices, definitely.   Giving them multiple shots, no.  Would have to rebalance the hell out of all of them all over again, screw that.

But prices changes?  Yep.  They shouldn't be too costly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk