Author Topic: Screenshots for Steam  (Read 13015 times)

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: Screenshots for Steam
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 06:26:19 pm »
Explosions?
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 06:35:41 pm »
Cinth - What did you do?
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 06:37:49 pm »
another set
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2016, 06:38:42 pm »
another set

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 06:41:32 pm »
Cinth - What did you do?

Patch notes say it best.  I found a broken set of interactions.

Fixed a bad interaction between the flamethrower and the overkiller perk: it would spawn just unholy numbers of shots.

Further fixed a bad interaction between overkiller and vindictive perks where it would spawn shots off of the scenery, adding to potentially thousands of shots running around like popcorn.
    Thanks to Cinth for reporting this madness

Trying to figure that out led to this though (collateral damage)

Fixed an issue with the Banshees being able to fire its reactive shots 5 times a second, which was way too much. Now it's every 1.5 seconds. The alternative melted a few CPUs. ;)
        Thanks to Cinth for reporting.
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 06:42:26 pm »
another set

Offline PokerChen

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 02:28:36 pm »
Hum, have you uploaded some of these to the Steam cloud?

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2016, 03:28:22 pm »
I just did. I don't use Steam to play, so I had to manually adjust things.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 09:55:26 pm »
I am _finally_ going to update the steam page.  Better... late than never I guess...
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2016, 11:00:22 pm »
I am _finally_ going to update the steam page.  Better... late than never I guess...

I also made this you might want to use. Or to take the idea and make a nice version.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 07:32:39 pm »
c.r

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2016, 01:04:20 am »
Explosions?
em?!......
;)
in all seriousness how did you even manage that? did you hack it? did you mod? or did you just irritate it into losing all touch of its reality?.
c.r

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2016, 01:22:34 am »
Explosions?
em?!......
;)
in all seriousness how did you even manage that? did you hack it? did you mod? or did you just irritate it into losing all touch of its reality?.

Hack?  Mod?  Nope.  I feel insulted.  I broke the game. 

In all seriousness, Chris could explain it better than I could (he fixed it) but it was something in the way a few passive abilities interacted. 

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2016, 11:29:31 am »
It was also hilarious.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk