I would love to help out if possible.
To get most out of my time I do have some suggested dates(As I have some time off
This weekend(+Monday and tuesday)
Next weekend(+Monday and teusday).
After that I am pretty much bound to regular work times but nothing too hectic, I will probably move testing to the weekend to keep my sanity What can you expect from me
- At the very least I will make one large post with the initial findings, Where I get stuck, what confuses me and what I like. Please note that I can only document things this way for a couple of hours as I will be learning
- I will give feedback on the go and participate in discussions based of my knowledge
- I will report bugs I find to mantis
- I will obviously read the sticky post that all beta testers should read just before starting - I intentionally did not read it yet considering I want to have what is in there fresh on my mind before the test :p What not expect from me
- My time is a bit limited so I can't be a fully fledged QA. Even though my background allows troubleshooting(It is my job, not in games but hey
Troubleshouting is troubleshooting.
- I will intentionally not read any topics in this forum except this one to not alter my initial feedback(I want to start as fresh as possible ^^), I am however subscribed to the rss feed for quite some time and have been lurking it. This might have clouded some judgement. Why such a long post?
I simply believe that this is not a marketing kind of beta and is based on criticism so I want you to know what I can and can't offer before being accepted into the beta - I prefer that the right people are picked for the right tasks