Author Topic: No new music installed with nihon no mura  (Read 10337 times)

Offline Ravinius

• Newbie Mark II
No new music installed with nihon no mura
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:41:37 am »
Hi. It seems that the version of the expansion that I received via mail doesn't contain any new music. The installer is only 8.3 mg and the filename is NihonNoMuraSetup-windows-1500. It looks like I received preorder version of expansion but isn't it already released. I mean steam lists it's release date as 28 august. By the way I checked both music and expansion folders and no new tracks were there. I await a reply.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: No new music installed with nihon no mura
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 05:49:47 am »
If 1500 indicates 1.500 the installer is definitely too old to hold the music.
I received a mail myself but bought the expansion again on Steam (where it is definitely installed, but does
not seem to make its way into the game's in-game playlist), so I didn't try the attached installer.

I will check the file name when I get home from work, though.
The least I can confirm for now is that the new music actually exists and indeed turned out quite nice ;)...

EDIT:
I still got a copy of the mail on my phone: The link (and attached file) is called 2000 (not 1500), so you likely got the wrong mail there...
Any chance you received another one? If not you might want to check your (and your email provider's) spam filter...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 05:54:35 am by nas1m »
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline Ravinius

• Newbie Mark II
Re: No new music installed with nihon no mura
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:43:47 am »
It seems that something messed up and I received beta version of the expansion despite buying it on sunday 1 september. I'm already contacting Arcen Games if they could send me the full version. Nevertheless thanks for info nas1m.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk