Author Topic: Skyward Collapse made the Gamepressure list of upcoming strategy games  (Read 2648 times)

Offline FroBodine

Not too shabby. 

http://games.gamepressure.com/games_encyclopedia.asp?PLA=1&KAT=9&CZA=3

However, they list the release date as May 31.  I have no idea how relevant the Gamepressure website, or this list, is.  But, it's nice that you are noted in good company.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Nice!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline FroBodine

Is it still coming out on the 23rd?  Or did you move it to the 31st?

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
Still the 23rd!  Not sure where they got that date from.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline cupogoodness

• Arcen Games business development/Jack of all trades
  • Arcen Staff
Still the 23rd!  Not sure where they got that date from.

They likely got it from the game's IndieDB page. It was listed on there to release May 31 before we knew the actual release date. That's my doing, as the choice was to either set a precise release date, or select TBA. Since I knew we were planning to launch in May, I defaulted to the last day of the month. Anyway, it's been updated since, but apparently not before the piece was researched.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
Ah!  At least that adds some clarity. :)  Glad to know sites weren't just making up dates, heh. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk