Author Topic: Skyward Collapse Alpha 0.817  (Read 2168 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Skyward Collapse Alpha 0.817
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 08:40:23 am »
@Cinth: What you are seeing actually is correct for ultima.  I'll look into the sandbox mode thing.

For the other notes: I'm on em!

My internet connection is cutting in and out today (have a technician coming out tonight), and actually has been the last two days.  So it's difficult for me to respond to everything, and I can't see a lot of the mantis issues directly because it takes them 5+ minutes to open typically.  Along with things like... google's home page taking 2 minutes to load.  I'll get Josh to forward them to me by importance, and I'm working on the stats and such still.

Thankfully I'm able to get new versions out, even if what is normally a 5 minute process has turned into a 25 minute process.  Sigh.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 06:47:24 pm »
@Cinth: What you are seeing actually is correct for ultima.
It didn't say Ultima was the next woe.  My first woe was Serial Killer then it said Collapse.  When Collapse happened, it used Ultima.

Edit: What bugged me was it called out one woe and used another.  I'll have to see if I can reproduce it and get a save before it happens.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:58:55 pm by Cinth »
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 08:49:27 pm »
Ohhh... I see.  That's really odd and should not happen, yeah.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk