Author Topic: Steam key  (Read 8556 times)

Offline benf

Steam key
« on: May 25, 2013, 04:36:14 pm »
Hey, I've bought the game directly from your website.
Is there any chance that I'll get a Steam key so I can keep the game up to date and have it in my game library?
Thanks in advance.

Offline yllamana

Re: Steam key
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 07:33:29 pm »
I'd like to second this. I bought the game from the Arcen store because I understand that Arcen gets more of the purchase price that way, but thought a steam key would probably be included. :) Is that not the case for Skyward Collapse?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:34:38 pm »
Hey folks, sorry for the super slow response -- holiday weekend, and just tons of threads and emails in general!

Anyway, SC does not come with a steam key, since it doesn't have a cd key in general. However, for those who buy it thinking they'll get one and then don't, please feel free to email us at arcengames at gmail dot com, and we'll hook you up. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Zoriel

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 11:44:24 pm »
for those who buy it thinking they'll get one and then don't, please feel free to email us at arcengames at gmail dot com, and we'll hook you up. :)

I wanted to take you up on the offer and sent you a mail 4-5 weeks ago; then a second mail on 1st of june and also sent you a PM a couple of days ago unfortunately without any kind of response :(

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 10:32:34 am »
for those who buy it thinking they'll get one and then don't, please feel free to email us at arcengames at gmail dot com, and we'll hook you up. :)

I wanted to take you up on the offer and sent you a mail 4-5 weeks ago; then a second mail on 1st of june and also sent you a PM a couple of days ago unfortunately without any kind of response :(

Check your PM inbox.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk