Author Topic: Stuck on the factory level  (Read 9300 times)

Offline KingIsaacLinksr

• Master Member
  • A Paladin Without A Crusade...
Stuck on the factory level
« on: June 16, 2013, 03:31:54 pm »
It says I need to enter the factory but I can't figure out how you get in there? There's no open doors and once you kill all but one of the greys, you're stuck being unable to do anything.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:35:07 pm by KingIsaacLinksr »
Casual reviewer with a sense of justice.
Visit the Arcen Mantis to help: https://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/
A Paladin's Blog. Long form videogame reviews focusing on mechanics and narrative analyzing. Plus other stuff. www.kingisaaclinksr.com

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Stuck on the factory level
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 08:34:17 am »
What you need to do is get the scythe and then go around the back of the factory and to the right.  Over there you can get the axe, and then you're able to enter the factory through the right-hand side of the building.  You can chop down the mushroom trees leading up to a path where there are windows into the factory.  Those little vents on the top of building roofs mark where there are entrances on the sides (though those are comparably rare).

Hope that helps!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline KingIsaacLinksr

• Master Member
  • A Paladin Without A Crusade...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 01:20:30 pm »
What you need to do is get the scythe and then go around the back of the factory and to the right.  Over there you can get the axe, and then you're able to enter the factory through the right-hand side of the building.  You can chop down the mushroom trees leading up to a path where there are windows into the factory.  Those little vents on the top of building roofs mark where there are entrances on the sides (though those are comparably rare).

Hope that helps!

Hmm, could have sworn I had already tried that but it's possible I used the scythe and not the axe on the building. That would be typical of me. Thanks Chris, I'll try it out later today after work :).
Casual reviewer with a sense of justice.
Visit the Arcen Mantis to help: https://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/
A Paladin's Blog. Long form videogame reviews focusing on mechanics and narrative analyzing. Plus other stuff. www.kingisaaclinksr.com

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 01:23:34 pm »
No problem!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk