Author Topic: Stuck in Phoenix Forest  (Read 16354 times)

Offline MaxAstro

• Sr. Member Mark II
  • Love, Peace, and Calvinball
Re: Stuck in Phoenix Forest
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 12:30:14 am »
Thanks, that worked.  :)

Offline microbio

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 09:33:05 am »
Aww man!  This level changed several times during beta, and so certain things became impossible in 2p it's clear.  I should have done a better job of checking it, sorry.  I'll get that in the morning; unfortunately it's rather late now.  If it's blocking you, you can crack it open in the level editor (it's level 014 I think) and then switch to background placement mode and just right-click one of the haybales.  That will get you past in the short term.

May 2014 and that gray is still stuck there. GOG version of the game, co-op mode.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 10:08:06 am »
This was fixed on March 25th, 2013, actually -- in version 1.005: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Shattered_Haven_-_Beta_Release_Notes#Official_1.005_Stantonsburg.27s_Revenge

It sounds like you haven't run the in-game updater.  If you click the play button, then you'll see a thing that says new updates.  It's a really straightforward process to walk through that, and it updates a number of things as you can see in the above release notes.

Cheers, and welcomes to the forums!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline microbio

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 11:38:03 am »
This was fixed on March 25th, 2013, actually -- in version 1.005: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Shattered_Haven_-_Beta_Release_Notes#Official_1.005_Stantonsburg.27s_Revenge

It sounds like you haven't run the in-game updater.  If you click the play button, then you'll see a thing that says new updates.  It's a really straightforward process to walk through that, and it updates a number of things as you can see in the above release notes.

Cheers, and welcomes to the forums!

Thanks, I'll try that.

I bough it last week at GOG, and I thought it was the most recent version, no need for update.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2014, 11:44:13 am »
It is indeed the most recent installer version, but it does require the in-game updates.  Cheers!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk