Author Topic: Green key in the marshlands  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Ipkins

• Newbie Mark III
Green key in the marshlands
« on: March 17, 2013, 03:14:31 pm »
Warning, spoilers ahead!

I finally got to play some more and finished the marsh today. This game is really fun! Looking forward to the final version tomorrow. :-)

Anyway, there is one thing I noticed. I found 6 out of the 8 levels quite easily and then I was a little stuck. Following the hints I finally managed to find the clearing with the "real" grave of Juan and the keys. This enabled the entry to the warehouse facility, where I found a portal and the green key.

So I thought to myself that the last missing level would be in the building with the green door. But when I reached it I just found a bike.

Chasing around I finally noticed the hidden sidepath to the south of the clearing and could start the last level. It was the snow highway and I think I died at least once in there.

However, when I returned, my bike was gone - and the green door was again locked. Is this intended? I decided against travelling back to the warehouse and just went by the shooting plants without a bike (which is perfectly possible, there is just one point where a red plant jumps at you and you can't really prevent it).

I had thought that the color coded keys and doors are unique and that opening them is persisted somehow.

Anyhow, thanks for the great game! Now on to the snow hills. :-)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Green key in the marshlands
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 03:17:48 pm »
Thanks -- I do need to fix that key to the bike!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk