Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
AI War II / Re: Fallen Friends Arise - PRAETORIAN GUARDS
« Last post by ACU on December 22, 2020, 02:11:30 pm »
Many thanks for your reply.
Actually it seems that any planet I try to conquer Dragons will appear making it impossible to advance. I think it is not balanced like that.
Anyway I will load a previous save.
AI War II / Re: Fallen Friends Arise - PRAETORIAN GUARDS
« Last post by Ovalcircle on December 22, 2020, 02:00:40 pm »
Those would be the AI Dragons. Every time you create a Spire City from a relic, a Dragon spawns. Their purpose is to prevent early cheese by building a Spire city or two and immediately rushing the AI Homeworld with the Spire ships for an early win.

The Praetorian Guard can extend up to 3 hops away from an AI Homeworld. Which means you put a city right on the AI's doorstep.

My advice is to either give up the planet for the time being until you get stronger, or reload to a save before you placed that city down.
AI War II / Fallen Friends Arise - PRAETORIAN GUARDS
« Last post by ACU on December 22, 2020, 10:48:44 am »
I have started this premade campaign at level 7. I got 1 spire city and 2 hubs. I'm trying to get the third spire hub but whenever I start a new command center on the planet with the hub, 3 unbeatable praetorian ships appear destroy it. Then they leave the planet.
The pretorian ships have like 10 times damage and health of my best spire ship. No way to fight.
Any advice?
Thanks
AI War II- After Action Reports / Re: Command Theater
« Last post by Pireciter on December 19, 2020, 11:14:24 pm »
Well, I'm playing this round a little "loose" to drum up some story opportunities. It gets kind of boring if all I have to write about are Raid Frigate runs.

For example, I deliberately left Hopcroft open during the CPA to entice the AI to attack there. A better whipping boy would have been Lynch since it doesn't have a ZPG on it.

Maybe I'll do a more technical AAR the next round.

Pi
Website Support / Re: Email notifications automatically sent to spam
« Last post by Dominus Arbitrationis on December 19, 2020, 09:11:39 pm »
Resolved. Email settings were misconfigured and are now properly configured.
AI War II / Re: [FIXED] Fleets attack Command station automatically
« Last post by Z4ng3tsu on December 18, 2020, 08:11:42 am »
The fix has been released ! I don't know a lot of game devs as responsive as arcen's are.
Thank you guys ! Already played a little during lunch break :D
AI War II / Re: [BUG] Fleets attack Command station automatically
« Last post by Z4ng3tsu on December 18, 2020, 04:34:27 am »
Yeap, saw that on the mantis bug tracker. Can't wait for it. Put my game on hold waiting for it ^^
AI War II / Re: [BUG] Fleets attack Command station automatically
« Last post by tadrinth on December 17, 2020, 01:07:43 pm »
There's a fix for this coming in the next build.
AI War II / [FIXED] Fleets attack Command station automatically
« Last post by Z4ng3tsu on December 17, 2020, 04:55:32 am »
Hello,

This morning I started a new game and saw my starting fleet in pursuit mode wipe out the AI system in which it was, including Command station, warp gate and any other costly AI progress structures.
I guess it's a little but extremely annoying bug to be solved here ?

Checked the Discord, and I'm not the only one to have this issue.

Thank you
AI War II- After Action Reports / Re: Command Theater
« Last post by Cyborg on December 15, 2020, 09:50:37 pm »
I'm following along, but I'm more interested in the technical explanations. Not that I don't enjoy creative writing because I do.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk