Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Private Alpha Discussion / Re: Dyson Sphere tweaks
« Last post by BadgerBadger on Today at 12:01:36 AM »
Okay great, the QueuedOrders check seems quite straightforward. Here's a version that uses that check instead. I also slightly modified the percentages for Dyson Ship movement and moved the tunings for that to be globals. Feel free to tweak those numbers. I don't intend any further changes for behaviour at this time. If you feel happy with things as they are then I'll start investigating balance. Otherwise, give me some feedback on how it can be improved! I hope I at least captured some of the spirit of the original Sphere.

Also, Dyson Ships will definitely sometimes destroy planetary controllers or warp gates. I'm not sure how to go about debugging that further, but I definitely observe it happening. It feels pretty random though. I've started the same game (same map, same seed) repeatedly and observed different behaviours. Some sort of race condition?

You guys probably want to bump the release up from the .500 series soon too. The game has come an incredible distance from .500 to where it is now and you should be proud of it!
AI War II / Re: About GUI scaling.
« Last post by BadgerBadger on Yesterday at 11:29:05 PM »
Does the settings menu not work for you? I can change my window width and height, or just set it to use Fullscreen.
« Last post by keith.lamothe on Yesterday at 10:27:28 PM »
You meant I should check EntityOrderCollection.QueuedOrders.Count, right? It doesn't seem to have an Orders field.
Yea, QueuedOrders.
AI War II / Re: About GUI scaling.
« Last post by chemical_art on Yesterday at 10:12:05 PM »
GUI is actually a reason all my attempts to get into the game has stunk. My game won't expand beyond its base size. There is no option to maximize. I need to see why is that. But the whole system is too messy so I can't get any relevant data.

Also, 32" screen of 1080p. Hey, it was $160.
« Last post by BadgerBadger on Yesterday at 09:53:11 PM »
You meant I should check EntityOrderCollection.QueuedOrders.Count, right? It doesn't seem to have an Orders field.
« Last post by keith.lamothe on Yesterday at 09:02:56 PM »
Human Remnant?! AI Sentinels?!?!

This release can't come soon enough!
Sorry for getting your hopes up, those are just the names I put in for the Human (i.e. player) faction and the AI faction :)
Starward Rogue Mods & Modding / Re: Room making questions
« Last post by Logorouge on Yesterday at 06:53:26 PM »
I don't think so, no. We just need to catch any problems like that during testing, I think.
I see. Thanks for the reply.
Starward Rogue Mods & Modding / Re: Room making questions
« Last post by Pepisolo on Yesterday at 06:21:34 PM »
New question: Is there a way to test the "after victory" part in a test room?

I want to make sure everything clears out correctly and that the performance is acceptable too. Can't do that if it instantly resets everything on victory.

I don't think so, no. We just need to catch any problems like that during testing, I think.
Just changed the meta  8)
« Last post by BadgerBadger on Yesterday at 05:28:07 PM »
Human Remnant?! AI Sentinels?!?!

This release can't come soon enough!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10