Author Topic: Planetary Annihilation: Total Annihilation IN SPACE  (Read 135688 times)

Offline eRe4s3r

• Core Member Mark II
Re: Planetary Annihilation: Total Annihilation IN SPACE
« Reply #585 on: August 20, 2015, 06:44:29 am »
Very odd decision by uber not to give this to EA buyers for free. They paid substantially more than most KS backers of lower tiers and financed development just the same.

That said, to me this is nothing more than a tiny expansion. The game will always fail because it only has 1 race with 1 unit set. No matter how many units that is. But it makes perfect.. already units all look the same. Imagine 3 races with blocky untextured units ;p
Proud member of the Initiative for Bigger Weapons EV. - Bringer of Additive Blended Doom - Vote for Lore, get free cookie

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
« Reply #586 on: August 20, 2015, 09:18:16 am »
Yeah, their PR department must be the worst one I've seen since Ubisoft. Geez. I got Titans for free, but I can't even bring myself to download and play it. PA is such a broken, unbalanced, ugly mess that I just can't....no. I'd much rather reinstall Total Annihilation than play PA.

Or, you know, the game far superior to both: Supreme Commander: FA.
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #587 on: August 20, 2015, 11:12:47 am »
Yea, I've cut Uber a lot of slack on previous PR fiascos, but after this many times its clear that there's a real problem not just with their execution, but with their intent. So I probably will not give any further attention to them or their games.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk