Author Topic: Newcomer to Arcen Games  (Read 1476 times)

Offline ankerous

Newcomer to Arcen Games
« on: June 21, 2013, 10:13:15 am »
I recently bought the Indie Royale bundle which introduced me to Arcen Games released games.  I'd heard of AVWW 1&2 in recent times but somehow missed out on AI War for quite a few years.  I'll eventually play everything in the bundle but AI War has its hooks in me pretty good right now.

It's refreshing to see developers support products so long after its initial release, be it more content or even patches.

I'm sure its been said before and will be again, but thanks for giving us something wonderful to play and for being a great developer that supports its products very well.  I look forward to playing this and the other games for years to come.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Newcomer to Arcen Games
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 10:46:52 am »
Welcome to the game(s) and to the forums :)

Yea, Chris's ongoing support of AIW was impressive to me back in 2009, and is part of what motivated me to work here (which started in 2010).  We've been all over the place with other games but we're keeping that torch burning! ;)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk