Author Topic: Arcen Merchandise  (Read 5690 times)

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
Re: Arcen Merchandise
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 12:15:22 am »
A pdf would work, although theres also actual ebook formats. Not sure how easy it would be to make your own book from either.

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 12:16:32 am »
Figures!  A nice Botnet model would be awesome.  Price?  Lots.
I can look into models, but all the sprites are 2D...

...currently. ;)
Aren't they redoing all the sprites for AI War 2?

Yes, but Chris has stated wanting to use 3D meshes rather than 2D sprites for rendering efficiency.  Hence "All the sprites are 2D currently." Meaning that AIW2 (might, will) be 3D.

Offline Captain Jack

• Hero Member Mark II
  • Just lucky
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 12:40:39 am »
A pdf would work, although theres also actual ebook formats. Not sure how easy it would be to make your own book from either.
PDFs are easy, most printing companies offer print & bind services from PDF. eBook would be a bit harder.

Yes, but Chris has stated wanting to use 3D meshes rather than 2D sprites for rendering efficiency.  Hence "All the sprites are 2D currently." Meaning that AIW2 (might, will) be 3D.
Right! But the Botnet Golem could look wildly different in AIW2!

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 09:19:06 pm »
If merchandise was made available during the kickstarter, would anyone buy the merch instead of invest in the KS, or invest less in the KS so they could get a cool botnet figure or t-shirt or [insert physical item you badly want here]?

Once again, this does not mean that any merchandise will be made available. This can be, at most, considered an unofficial survey. I am acting outside my scope as an Arcen representative and nothing I say here is binding or should reflect on Arcen. [More legalese here]
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline chemical_art

• Core Member Mark IV
  • Fabulous
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 09:37:50 pm »
[More legalese here]

Past performance does not guarantee future results. Details inside. Do not attempt. No money down. Not affiliated with any government agency. Penalty for improper use. Provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Subject to approval. Subject to availability. This product is not to be used in bathrooms. This supersedes all previous notices. This web site is not intended as legal advice. Use under adult supervision. You must be present to win. You need not be present to win. Your system administrator may have disabled some of the program’s options. By continuing to use this system you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions of use. Contents under pressure. Current at time of printing. Edited for television. For a limited time only. Your results will vary.
Life is short. Have fun.

Offline Captain Jack

• Hero Member Mark II
  • Just lucky
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2016, 03:53:55 pm »
If merchandise was made available during the kickstarter, would anyone buy the merch instead of invest in the KS, or invest less in the KS so they could get a cool botnet figure or t-shirt or [insert physical item you badly want here]?

Once again, this does not mean that any merchandise will be made available. This can be, at most, considered an unofficial survey. I am acting outside my scope as an Arcen representative and nothing I say here is binding or should reflect on Arcen. [More legalese here]
Have you considered that certain KS tiers could give a certain amount of Arcen store credit?  ???

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2016, 09:17:23 pm »
Have you considered that certain KS tiers could give a certain amount of Arcen store credit?  ???
I like that idea. I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement though, since we would be using third party software and not running our own e-commerce site (Unless Chris changes his mind).

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Cyborg

• Master Member Mark III
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 09:25:43 pm »
[More legalese here]

Past performance does not guarantee future results. Details inside. Do not attempt. No money down. Not affiliated with any government agency. Penalty for improper use. Provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Subject to approval. Subject to availability. This product is not to be used in bathrooms. This supersedes all previous notices. This web site is not intended as legal advice. Use under adult supervision. You must be present to win. You need not be present to win. Your system administrator may have disabled some of the program’s options. By continuing to use this system you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions of use. Contents under pressure. Current at time of printing. Edited for television. For a limited time only. Your results will vary.

You forgot to fix the font size.
Kahuna strategy guide:
http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,13369.0.html

Suggestions, bugs? Don't be lazy, give back:
http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/

Planetcracker. Believe it.

The stigma of hunger. http://wayw.re/Vi12BK

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 10:42:09 pm »
I'm not entirely sure that "credit on our store" is kosher by KS terms.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 10:48:19 pm »
I'm not entirely sure that "credit on our store" is kosher by KS terms.
It would appear that you are correct there. However, I would want to check with Kickstarter before hand just to be on the safe side, and to make sure that it isn't allowed.

Offline wwwhhattt

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 04:54:16 am »
Even if it was, something about store credit on a kickstarter suggests bad publicity. I'm not sure why though.

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Gardener Enclave
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 02:47:25 pm »
I'll buy an Armored Golem plush and a Hunter/Killer figurine, please.
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 02:55:41 pm »
if you were to sell t shirts id buy one with the forum background on it in a flash.
c.r

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk