Author Topic: PAX Prime 2013: Arcen Store Sale Celebrates Bionic Dues First Public Showing  (Read 2462 times)

Offline cupogoodness

• Arcen Games business development/Jack of all trades
  • Arcen Staff
Originally posted: http://arcengames.blogspot.com/2013/09/pax-prime-2013-arcen-store-sale.html

Just a quick post to share that we're running a store-wide sale on our site through the holiday weekend in celebration of the public debut of our upcoming tactical roguelike Bionic Dues -- on display today (and tomorrow) in the Indie Megabooth at PAX.

We've matched Steam's discounts on Skyward Collapse (40% off) and the just released Nihon no Mura expansion (10% off), as well as slashed 60% off of AI War (including all editions and expansions), Tidalis, A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2, and Shattered Haven.

Hope you like. Have a great weekend!

Offline mrhanman

• Hero Member Mark II
The video on screwattack is great and only makes me want to play this even more!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
The video on screwattack is great and only makes me want to play this even more!

And the build being shown there is already soooo outdated. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
Yea, I was glancing at some of my previous work lists last night and thought "that was only a week ago? that feature's been in the game forever!" ;)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
Yeah, no kidding.  I can't believe how rapidly this is getting finished at this point.  All those things that we had planned just all coming together really fast.  And other things that we had not planned popping up and then seeming so obvious a part of the game now.  Funny how this has accelerated after what felt like forever in prototyping, heh.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk