Author Topic: Requesting ideas: "bugs" for Bionic Dues robots.  (Read 7739 times)

Offline bytestream

Re: Requesting ideas: "bugs" for Bionic Dues robots.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 05:30:54 am »
Pack Mentality - Bot's gain boosted damage while they are within 2-3 tiles of another bot with Pack Mentality but shut down/run away if they are not.

Bug 39 - Actually happened to a project I worked on during my study. We mixed up movement libraries which resulted in an ant colony moving like chess figures and since Bionic Dues is tile based it might work here as well (if there are some outdoor areas).

Error 37 - Sry for the D3 reference but it might work as a running gag. Bots that suffer from this error have a chance to not activate immediately when they are discovered. But if they touch you the bug might spread to you and you might have to spend an action to switch between your mechs.

Offline Penumbra

• Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 10:12:33 am »
Framerate Issue - A Bot with a powerful AoE attack that involves many particles. Because of the quantity of particles, it very slowly emanates from the bots location.  Unless, of course, the player exo is whistling the theme to "My Little Pony"

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 12:41:26 pm »
Framerate Issue - A Bot with a powerful AoE attack that involves many particles. Because of the quantity of particles, it very slowly emanates from the bots location.  Unless, of course, the player exo is whistling the theme to "My Little Pony"
ATIBot!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline bytestream

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 12:47:38 pm »
Day Zero Patch - After the bot activated the first time it's stats and abilities change.

Offline mrhanman

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 01:41:30 pm »
ECMBot - Getting hit by this bot's weapon will scramble your sensors and cause you to see bots on your radar that are not really there.  Bugged version could cause sensor range to increase.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk