Author Topic: AI War 2 v0.810 Released! "Brace for Cross Planet Attack"  (Read 1612 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
AI War 2 v0.810 Released! "Brace for Cross Planet Attack"
« on: January 25, 2019, 06:36:59 pm »
Release notes here.

This is an entire month's worth of changes from the volunteer brigade, and the list of changes is far too long for me to fully address here.  But one thing that is almost a minor note inside the release notes list itself is the fact that CPAs are going to be properly coming for you now.  Eh... good luck with that!

On the plus side, lots of balance fixes also help, and spider turrets will do their job more effectively, and control groups now function like you'd expect from other RTS games.  Oh and Exogalactic Strikeforces are more freaky now.  And some dire guardians are new to make your life more difficult.  In general there's just a huge amount here.

So!  Almost three months ago I wrote about troubles in my personal life, and then that really took me out of commission for longer than I ever expected it might.  I've recently put together a video explanation of what happened.  I don't go into a lot of detail, for privacy reasons, but there's enough there to get the important pieces across.

Continual thanks to Badger, Puffin, and Quinn for holding down the fort while I've been away.

Problem With The Latest Build?

If you right-click the game in Steam and choose properties, then go to the Betas tab of the window that pops up, you'll see a variety of options.  You can always choose most_recent_stable from that build to get what is essentially one-build-back.  Or two builds back if the last build had a known problem, etc.  Essentially it's a way to keep yourself off the very bleeding edge of updates, if you so desire.

The Usual Reminders

Quick reminder of our new Steam Developer Page.  If you follow us there, you'll be notified about any game releases we do.

Also: Would you mind leaving a Steam review for some/any of our games?  It doesn't have to be much more detailed than a thumbs up, but if you like a game we made and want more people to find it, that's how you make it happen.  Reviews make a material difference, and like most indies, we could really use the support.

Enjoy!

Chris
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk