Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 57528 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2009, 10:20:18 pm »
...And then we came to the end.

Okay, I am seriously tired of this thread, people. :)  It's too long, and has too many split conversations in it about too many topics.  It's a nightmare to try to parse into my different lists, and it's a nightmare to try to find a reference to some topic if it is buried in here.  I groan every time an inbox message comes in for this thread, and that's not the reaction I would like to have when suggestions are coming!

So, I'll be locking this thread now, and if everyone would instead please make suggestions in the suggestions forum, that would make my life oh-so-much-easier.  I know I said it was optional before, and I'm not upset or angry or whatever with anyone who posted here (my dread of those emails had absolutely nothing to do with the content posted, just the blob into which it was posted), but at this point this particular mechanism for player suggestions is just getting to unwieldy for me.

See you at the suggestions forum, keep those suggestions coming!  And if you make a suggestion somewhere else I won't bite your head off, but it is really a timesaver for me if you use the format that the suggestions forum asks for.  Thanks again, and most of all thanks all for your support of the game!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk