Author Topic: RE: AI War Trailer 2  (Read 1944 times)

Offline AcidWeb

RE: AI War Trailer 2
« on: August 14, 2009, 08:03:40 am »
Very good movie but... upload better quality  :)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: RE: AI War Trailer 2
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 08:08:51 am »
Thanks!  Yeah, I'm uploading a near-full-quality version to filefront and will post a link to that when it is up.  I switched to Vimeo because they are supposed to have the best video quality, but even with them it has some jerkiness and some quality reduction off and on.  I will probably also try putting this one on MetaCafe and Youtube to see how those do.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline AcidWeb

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:57 am »
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5920/aiwar.png

This don't look very engagingly. Youtube support even 2GB HD 720p movies so...  ;)

Offline Fiskbit

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Master Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 08:51:35 am »
Awesome screenshot. Unfortunately, what greeted me when I fullscreened was even a little worse. I promptly went back to the small view. :)

Really good trailer, Chris. I find it much more interesting, informative, and appealing than the last. Looking forward to a higher quality version!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.  Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:34:44 am »
For whatever reason, I just can't get videos to look right on Youtube.  You'd think it would be easy to get video to look the same sort of quality that I can record on my side, but no.  There's now a link to a downloadable version that is higher-quality, and I will probably also experiment with other providers like Youtube, etc, but not for a bit (it sucks away all of my bandwidth, which I need during the day).
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk